On December 5-6, 2015, the Chair of O’Connell Attmore & Morris Insurance Law Department, Attorney Joseph Andriola, will serve as a presiding judge for the 20th Annual Yale University Mock Trial Invitational Tournament! The Invitational will feature a field of 42 teams from colleges and universities around the country.
- OAM Employment Group Partner Wins Dismissal of Discrimination Action Filed Against State Contractor
- It is with deepest regret that we announce the passing of our friend, colleague and partner, Gary Attmore.
- OAM Preserves Favorable Ruling for Client
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Insurance Carrier In Crumbling Concrete Actions
- OAM Partners Present Premises Liability Seminar
- OAM Attorneys Attend Cannabis Insurance Conference
- OAM Partner Wins Trial for Common Interest Ownership Community Board of Directors
- Congratulations to Our Two New Partners
- Judgment for Insurer in Breach of Contract Action
- The 3rd Annual Baskets for Breast Cancer Auction was a huge success!
Attorney BFDH Business CATIC CBA claim Connecticut Connecticut Supreme Court copyright Court CUIPA CUTPA defense Diane Mokriski Erin A. Mutty FDCC foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford homeowner insurance Joseph Andriola jury law Lawyer Limberger litigation Massachusetts Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Simon J. Brighenti Supreme Court Susan Miller Title trademark West Springfield YALE