Attorney Simon J. Brighenti, Jr. has been appointed to a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the Parish Cupboard of West Springfield. The nondenominational Parish Cupboard is a nonprofit, mostly volunteer and donation-driven social service agency. Since its formation in 1987 it has focused on providing meals and other essentials to homeless and otherwise transitioning individuals and families in West Springfield and Agawam. Attorney Brighenti has been asked to assist in updating the organization’s bylaws and to provide guidance to the Board in many of its charitable endeavors.
- Judgment for Insurer in Breach of Contract Action
- The 3rd Annual Baskets for Breast Cancer Auction was a huge success!
- OAM Partners attend FDCC Annual meeting in Montreux, Switzerland
- Governor Malloy attends Business for Downtown Hartford BBQ
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Mortgagee in Mechanic’s Lien Foreclosure Actions
- Connecticut Supreme Court decision will be felt by nearly all homeowner associations
- Attorneys O’Connell and Mutty featured at 2016 CATIC Agent Forum
- 20th Annual Yale University Mock Trial
- Rotary Recognizes Partner Brighenti for Contributions and Service
- Case Bulletin: Stuart v. Freiberg
association Attorney BFDH Business CATIC CBA claim Connecticut copyright Court defense developer Diane Mokriski Erin A. Mutty FDCC foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford homeowner insurance Joseph Andriola jury law Lawyer Limberger litigation Malloy mechanics liens Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial Mutty O'Connell OAM Plaintiff real estate Simon J. Brighenti superior Supreme Court surveyor Susan Miller Title trademark West Springfield YALE