Attorney Simon J. Brighenti, Jr. has been appointed to a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the Parish Cupboard of West Springfield. The nondenominational Parish Cupboard is a nonprofit, mostly volunteer and donation-driven social service agency. Since its formation in 1987 it has focused on providing meals and other essentials to homeless and otherwise transitioning individuals and families in West Springfield and Agawam. Attorney Brighenti has been asked to assist in updating the organization’s bylaws and to provide guidance to the Board in many of its charitable endeavors.
- It is with deepest regret that we announce the passing of our friend, colleague and partner, Gary Attmore.
- OAM Preserves Favorable Ruling for Client
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Insurance Carrier In Crumbling Concrete Actions
- OAM Partners Present Premises Liability Seminar
- OAM Attorneys Attend Cannabis Insurance Conference
- OAM Partner Wins Trial for Common Interest Ownership Community Board of Directors
- Congratulations to Our Two New Partners
- Judgment for Insurer in Breach of Contract Action
- The 3rd Annual Baskets for Breast Cancer Auction was a huge success!
- OAM Partners attend FDCC Annual meeting in Montreux, Switzerland
Attorney BFDH Business CATIC CBA claim Connecticut Connecticut Supreme Court copyright Court CUIPA CUTPA defense Diane Mokriski Erin A. Mutty FDCC foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford homeowner insurance Joseph Andriola jury law Lawyer Limberger litigation Massachusetts Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Simon J. Brighenti Supreme Court Susan Miller Title trademark West Springfield YALE