Attorneys Andriola and Hayes were featured speakers before the New England Claim Executive Association (NECEA) on March 10, 2015. Their presentation concerned Cyber Liability, including data breach basics and protocols, the evolving regulatory landscape and insurance coverage issues.
- OAM Attorneys Attend Cannabis Insurance Conference
- OAM Partner Wins Trial for Common Interest Ownership Community Board of Directors
- Congratulations to Our Two New Partners
- Judgment for Insurer in Breach of Contract Action
- The 3rd Annual Baskets for Breast Cancer Auction was a huge success!
- OAM Partners attend FDCC Annual meeting in Montreux, Switzerland
- Governor Malloy attends Business for Downtown Hartford BBQ
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Mortgagee in Mechanic’s Lien Foreclosure Actions
- Connecticut Supreme Court decision will be felt by nearly all homeowner associations
- Attorneys O’Connell and Mutty featured at 2016 CATIC Agent Forum
association Attorney BFDH Business CATIC CBA claim Connecticut copyright Court defense Diane Mokriski Erin A. Mutty FDCC foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford homeowner insurance Joseph Andriola jury law Lawyer Limberger litigation Massachusetts mechanics liens Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Simon J. Brighenti superior Supreme Court Susan Miller Title trademark West Springfield YALE