Attorneys Andriola and Hayes were featured speakers before the New England Claim Executive Association (NECEA) on March 10, 2015. Their presentation concerned Cyber Liability, including data breach basics and protocols, the evolving regulatory landscape and insurance coverage issues.
- Judgment for Insurer in Breach of Contract Action
- The 3rd Annual Baskets for Breast Cancer Auction was a huge success!
- OAM Partners attend FDCC Annual meeting in Montreux, Switzerland
- Governor Malloy attends Business for Downtown Hartford BBQ
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Mortgagee in Mechanic’s Lien Foreclosure Actions
- Connecticut Supreme Court decision will be felt by nearly all homeowner associations
- Attorneys O’Connell and Mutty featured at 2016 CATIC Agent Forum
- 20th Annual Yale University Mock Trial
- Rotary Recognizes Partner Brighenti for Contributions and Service
- Case Bulletin: Stuart v. Freiberg
association Attorney BFDH Business CATIC CBA claim Connecticut copyright Court defense developer Diane Mokriski Erin A. Mutty FDCC foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford homeowner insurance Joseph Andriola jury law Lawyer Limberger litigation Malloy mechanics liens Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial Mutty O'Connell OAM Plaintiff real estate Simon J. Brighenti superior Supreme Court surveyor Susan Miller Title trademark West Springfield YALE