Attorneys Michael D. O’Connell and Erin A. Mutty were featured speakers at the Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company (“CATIC”®) 2016 Agent Forum at Foxwoods Resort and Casino on May 13, 2016. Attorney O’Connell and Attorney Mutty were invited to speak regarding the representation of a client in a title claim. Their presentation included an overview of the role of lawyers in New England in real estate transactions and a discussion about the role of defense counsel in a title claim.
- OAM Partners Present Premises Liability Seminar
- OAM Attorneys Attend Cannabis Insurance Conference
- OAM Partner Wins Trial for Common Interest Ownership Community Board of Directors
- Congratulations to Our Two New Partners
- Judgment for Insurer in Breach of Contract Action
- The 3rd Annual Baskets for Breast Cancer Auction was a huge success!
- OAM Partners attend FDCC Annual meeting in Montreux, Switzerland
- Governor Malloy attends Business for Downtown Hartford BBQ
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Mortgagee in Mechanic’s Lien Foreclosure Actions
- Connecticut Supreme Court decision will be felt by nearly all homeowner associations
association Attorney BFDH Business CATIC CBA claim Connecticut copyright Court defense Diane Mokriski Erin A. Mutty FDCC foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford homeowner insurance Joseph Andriola jury law Lawyer Limberger litigation Massachusetts mechanics liens Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Simon J. Brighenti superior Supreme Court Susan Miller Title trademark West Springfield YALE