Michael O’Connell, founder of the law firm O’Connell, Attmore & Morris, LLC and Chair of the City of Hartford Historic Preservation Commission, was given the Founder’s Award by Business for Downtown Hartford (BFDH) at the 2013 BFDH Annual member meeting at the Hartford Club on October 30th. BFDH is a community business organization committed to developing programs and providing advocacy to promote the success of business in Downtown Hartford. The Founder’s Award is given annually to a member who has made long-term contributions to the growth and development of Downtown Hartford. Attorney O’Connell received the award this year to honor his business leadership in the downtown community over the course of the past two decades. For example, Attorney O’Connell was the driving force behind the organization of the BFDH Downtown Roundtable lunch series, which is a monthly gathering for local businesspeople and concerned citizens hosted at rotating locations in Downtown Hartford, with speakers such as Mayor Pedro Segarra, Capital Region Development Authority Executive Director, Michael Freimuth, Governor Dannel Malloy, and UConn President Susan Herbst.
- Judgment for Insurer in Breach of Contract Action
- The 3rd Annual Baskets for Breast Cancer Auction was a huge success!
- OAM Partners attend FDCC Annual meeting in Montreux, Switzerland
- Governor Malloy attends Business for Downtown Hartford BBQ
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Mortgagee in Mechanic’s Lien Foreclosure Actions
- Connecticut Supreme Court decision will be felt by nearly all homeowner associations
- Attorneys O’Connell and Mutty featured at 2016 CATIC Agent Forum
- 20th Annual Yale University Mock Trial
- Rotary Recognizes Partner Brighenti for Contributions and Service
- Case Bulletin: Stuart v. Freiberg
association Attorney BFDH Business CATIC CBA claim Connecticut copyright Court defense developer Diane Mokriski Erin A. Mutty FDCC foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford homeowner insurance Joseph Andriola jury law Lawyer Limberger litigation Malloy mechanics liens Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial Mutty O'Connell OAM Plaintiff real estate Simon J. Brighenti superior Supreme Court surveyor Susan Miller Title trademark West Springfield YALE