Michael O’Connell, founder of the law firm O’Connell, Attmore & Morris, LLC and Chair of the City of Hartford Historic Preservation Commission, was given the Founder’s Award by Business for Downtown Hartford (BFDH) at the 2013 BFDH Annual member meeting at the Hartford Club on October 30th. BFDH is a community business organization committed to developing programs and providing advocacy to promote the success of business in Downtown Hartford. The Founder’s Award is given annually to a member who has made long-term contributions to the growth and development of Downtown Hartford. Attorney O’Connell received the award this year to honor his business leadership in the downtown community over the course of the past two decades. For example, Attorney O’Connell was the driving force behind the organization of the BFDH Downtown Roundtable lunch series, which is a monthly gathering for local businesspeople and concerned citizens hosted at rotating locations in Downtown Hartford, with speakers such as Mayor Pedro Segarra, Capital Region Development Authority Executive Director, Michael Freimuth, Governor Dannel Malloy, and UConn President Susan Herbst.
- It is with deepest regret that we announce the passing of our friend, colleague and partner, Gary Attmore.
- OAM Preserves Favorable Ruling for Client
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Insurance Carrier In Crumbling Concrete Actions
- OAM Partners Present Premises Liability Seminar
- OAM Attorneys Attend Cannabis Insurance Conference
- OAM Partner Wins Trial for Common Interest Ownership Community Board of Directors
- Congratulations to Our Two New Partners
- Judgment for Insurer in Breach of Contract Action
- The 3rd Annual Baskets for Breast Cancer Auction was a huge success!
- OAM Partners attend FDCC Annual meeting in Montreux, Switzerland
Attorney BFDH Business CATIC CBA claim Connecticut Connecticut Supreme Court copyright Court CUIPA CUTPA defense Diane Mokriski Erin A. Mutty FDCC foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford homeowner insurance Joseph Andriola jury law Lawyer Limberger litigation Massachusetts Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Simon J. Brighenti Supreme Court Susan Miller Title trademark West Springfield YALE