The Rotary Club of West Springfield, MA has named O’Connell, Attmore & Morris partner Simon J. Brighenti, Jr. as this year’s recipient of its Paul Harris Fellowship Recognition. This Recognition honors the contributions made by the recipient toward the goal of “Service Above Self” set by Rotary International and the Rotary Foundation. The recognition is named after the lawyer Paul Harris who founded Rotary in 1905. Since then, Rotary has grown to a worldwide service organization of over 1.2 million members. Attorney Brighenti has been a Rotarian since 2004 and was president of the Rotary Club of West Springfield for the 2011-2012 service year.
- OAM Partners Present Premises Liability Seminar
- OAM Attorneys Attend Cannabis Insurance Conference
- OAM Partner Wins Trial for Common Interest Ownership Community Board of Directors
- Congratulations to Our Two New Partners
- Judgment for Insurer in Breach of Contract Action
- The 3rd Annual Baskets for Breast Cancer Auction was a huge success!
- OAM Partners attend FDCC Annual meeting in Montreux, Switzerland
- Governor Malloy attends Business for Downtown Hartford BBQ
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Mortgagee in Mechanic’s Lien Foreclosure Actions
- Connecticut Supreme Court decision will be felt by nearly all homeowner associations
association Attorney BFDH Business CATIC CBA claim Connecticut copyright Court defense Diane Mokriski Erin A. Mutty FDCC foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford homeowner insurance Joseph Andriola jury law Lawyer Limberger litigation Massachusetts mechanics liens Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Simon J. Brighenti superior Supreme Court Susan Miller Title trademark West Springfield YALE