Attorney Simon J. Brighenti, Jr. has been appointed to a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the Parish Cupboard of West Springfield. The nondenominational Parish Cupboard is a nonprofit, mostly volunteer and donation-driven social service agency. Since its formation in 1987 it has focused on providing meals and other essentials to homeless and otherwise transitioning individuals and families in West Springfield and Agawam. Attorney Brighenti has been asked to assist in updating the organization’s bylaws and to provide guidance to the Board in many of its charitable endeavors.
- Advanced Fire Investigation Analysis
- February 20th Tax Appeal Deadline
- Congratulations to Attorney Stan Maslona on receiving full economic damages for his client.
- O’Connell, Attmore & Morris, LLC is pleased to announce the addition of four new attorneys to our firm.
- OAM Employment Group Partner Wins Dismissal of Discrimination Action Filed Against State Contractor
- It is with deepest regret that we announce the passing of our friend, colleague and partner, Gary Attmore.
- OAM Preserves Favorable Ruling for Client
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Insurance Carrier In Crumbling Concrete Actions
- OAM Partners Present Premises Liability Seminar
- OAM Attorneys Attend Cannabis Insurance Conference
accounting Appeal Attorney BFDH Business car CATIC CBA Connecticut Connecticut Supreme Court copyright Court CUIPA CUTPA defense Diane Mokriski discrimination FDCC fire foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford insurance jury law Lawyer litigation Maslona Massachusetts Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Supreme Court Susan Miller trademark vehicle West Springfield YALE