Attorney Simon J. Brighenti, Jr. has been appointed to a three-year term on the Board of Directors of the Parish Cupboard of West Springfield. The nondenominational Parish Cupboard is a nonprofit, mostly volunteer and donation-driven social service agency. Since its formation in 1987 it has focused on providing meals and other essentials to homeless and otherwise transitioning individuals and families in West Springfield and Agawam. Attorney Brighenti has been asked to assist in updating the organization’s bylaws and to provide guidance to the Board in many of its charitable endeavors.
- CORONAVIRUS NOTICE
- Five O’Connell, Attmore & Morris, LLC Attorneys Named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- O’Connell, Attmore & Morris would like to announce our newest attorney.
- O’Connell Attmore & Morris Office Outing 2019
- The American Red Cross Clara Barton Award
- Employers Beware: New Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Laws Take Effect Next Month
- Advanced Fire Investigation Analysis
- February 20th Tax Appeal Deadline
- Congratulations to Attorney Stan Maslona on receiving full economic damages for his client.
Appeal Attorney BFDH Business car CBA CHRO community Connecticut Connecticut Supreme Court copyright Court CUIPA CUTPA defense Diane Mokriski discrimination FDCC fire foreclosure Hartford insurance jury law Lawyer litigation Maslona Massachusetts Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Rising Stars Super Lawyers Supreme Court Susan Miller Thomson Reuters trademark vehicle West Springfield