Attorneys Michael D. O’Connell and Erin A. Mutty were featured speakers at the Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company (“CATIC”®) 2016 Agent Forum at Foxwoods Resort and Casino on May 13, 2016. Attorney O’Connell and Attorney Mutty were invited to speak regarding the representation of a client in a title claim. Their presentation included an overview of the role of lawyers in New England in real estate transactions and a discussion about the role of defense counsel in a title claim.
- O’Connell Attmore & Morris Office Outing 2019
- The American Red Cross Clara Barton Award
- Employers Beware: New Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Laws Take Effect Next Month
- Advanced Fire Investigation Analysis
- February 20th Tax Appeal Deadline
- Congratulations to Attorney Stan Maslona on receiving full economic damages for his client.
- O’Connell, Attmore & Morris, LLC is pleased to announce the addition of four new attorneys to our firm.
- OAM Employment Group Partner Wins Dismissal of Discrimination Action Filed Against State Contractor
- It is with deepest regret that we announce the passing of our friend, colleague and partner, Gary Attmore.
- OAM Preserves Favorable Ruling for Client
accounting Appeal Attorney BFDH Business car CBA CHRO community Connecticut Connecticut Supreme Court copyright Court CUIPA CUTPA defense Diane Mokriski discrimination FDCC fire foreclosure Hartford insurance jury law Lawyer litigation Maslona Massachusetts Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Supreme Court Susan Miller trademark vehicle West Springfield YALE