Connecticut Supreme Court clarifies when a Landlord’s Insurer has a Right of Subrogation against a Tenant.
- CORONAVIRUS NOTICE
- Five O’Connell, Attmore & Miller, LLC Attorneys Named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- O’Connell, Attmore & Miller would like to announce our newest attorney.
- O’Connell Attmore & Miller Office Outing 2019
- The American Red Cross Clara Barton Award
- Employers Beware: New Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Laws Take Effect Next Month
- Advanced Fire Investigation Analysis
- February 20th Tax Appeal Deadline
- Congratulations to Attorney Stan Maslona on receiving full economic damages for his client.
accounting Alcohol Appeal Attorney BFDH Business car CBA CHRO community Connecticut Connecticut Supreme Court copyright Court CUIPA CUTPA defense Diane Mokriski discrimination FDCC fire foreclosure Hartford insurance intoxication jury law Lawyer litigation Maslona Massachusetts Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Supreme Court Susan Miller trademark vehicle West Springfield