Michael O’Connell, founder of the law firm O’Connell, Attmore & Morris, LLC and Chair of the City of Hartford Historic Preservation Commission, was given the Founder’s Award by Business for Downtown Hartford (BFDH) at the 2013 BFDH Annual member meeting at the Hartford Club on October 30th. BFDH is a community business organization committed to developing programs and providing advocacy to promote the success of business in Downtown Hartford. The Founder’s Award is given annually to a member who has made long-term contributions to the growth and development of Downtown Hartford. Attorney O’Connell received the award this year to honor his business leadership in the downtown community over the course of the past two decades. For example, Attorney O’Connell was the driving force behind the organization of the BFDH Downtown Roundtable lunch series, which is a monthly gathering for local businesspeople and concerned citizens hosted at rotating locations in Downtown Hartford, with speakers such as Mayor Pedro Segarra, Capital Region Development Authority Executive Director, Michael Freimuth, Governor Dannel Malloy, and UConn President Susan Herbst.
- CORONAVIRUS NOTICE
- Five O’Connell, Attmore & Miller, LLC Attorneys Named Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims
- O’Connell, Attmore & Miller would like to announce our newest attorney.
- O’Connell Attmore & Miller Office Outing 2019
- The American Red Cross Clara Barton Award
- Employers Beware: New Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Laws Take Effect Next Month
- Advanced Fire Investigation Analysis
- February 20th Tax Appeal Deadline
- Congratulations to Attorney Stan Maslona on receiving full economic damages for his client.
accounting Appeal Attorney BFDH Business car CBA CHRO community Connecticut Connecticut Supreme Court copyright Court CUIPA CUTPA defense Diane Mokriski discrimination FDCC fire foreclosure Hartford insurance jury law Lawyer litigation Maslona Massachusetts Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Supreme Court Susan Miller trademark vehicle West Springfield YALE