Attorneys Stephen Solomson, Joseph Andriola and Allison Russo recently traveled to Cincinnati, Ohio to present a seminar on key issues in premises liability claims for insurance adjusters. The seminar included an overview of premises liability law in Connecticut and specific issues that arise in snow and ice claims. The OAM Insurance Law Department takes pride in its extensive knowledge of Connecticut insurance practices. Please contact us for more information on how we may assist your company with insurance related seminars.
- Advanced Fire Investigation Analysis
- February 20th Tax Appeal Deadline
- Congratulations to Attorney Stan Maslona on receiving full economic damages for his client.
- O’Connell, Attmore & Morris, LLC is pleased to announce the addition of four new attorneys to our firm.
- OAM Employment Group Partner Wins Dismissal of Discrimination Action Filed Against State Contractor
- It is with deepest regret that we announce the passing of our friend, colleague and partner, Gary Attmore.
- OAM Preserves Favorable Ruling for Client
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Insurance Carrier In Crumbling Concrete Actions
- OAM Partners Present Premises Liability Seminar
- OAM Attorneys Attend Cannabis Insurance Conference
accounting Appeal Attorney BFDH Business car CATIC CBA Connecticut Connecticut Supreme Court copyright Court CUIPA CUTPA defense Diane Mokriski discrimination FDCC fire foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford insurance jury law Lawyer litigation Maslona Massachusetts Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Supreme Court Susan Miller trademark vehicle West Springfield YALE