O’Connell, Attmore & Morris staff and attorneys working together at their office outing. The firm was split into three groups to complete an escape room in West Hartford. All three groups managed to complete all puzzles and tasks to escape the rooms, each with time to spare. Once again, this group proves they can work together both in and outside of the office.
- O’Connell Attmore & Morris Office Outing 2019
- The American Red Cross Clara Barton Award
- Employers Beware: New Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Laws Take Effect Next Month
- Advanced Fire Investigation Analysis
- February 20th Tax Appeal Deadline
- Congratulations to Attorney Stan Maslona on receiving full economic damages for his client.
- O’Connell, Attmore & Morris, LLC is pleased to announce the addition of four new attorneys to our firm.
- OAM Employment Group Partner Wins Dismissal of Discrimination Action Filed Against State Contractor
- It is with deepest regret that we announce the passing of our friend, colleague and partner, Gary Attmore.
- OAM Preserves Favorable Ruling for Client
accounting Appeal Attorney BFDH Business car CBA CHRO community Connecticut Connecticut Supreme Court copyright Court CUIPA CUTPA defense Diane Mokriski discrimination FDCC fire foreclosure Hartford insurance jury law Lawyer litigation Maslona Massachusetts Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Supreme Court Susan Miller trademark vehicle West Springfield YALE