The Rotary Club of West Springfield, MA has named O’Connell, Attmore & Morris partner Simon J. Brighenti, Jr. as this year’s recipient of its Paul Harris Fellowship Recognition. This Recognition honors the contributions made by the recipient toward the goal of “Service Above Self” set by Rotary International and the Rotary Foundation. The recognition is named after the lawyer Paul Harris who founded Rotary in 1905. Since then, Rotary has grown to a worldwide service organization of over 1.2 million members. Attorney Brighenti has been a Rotarian since 2004 and was president of the Rotary Club of West Springfield for the 2011-2012 service year.
- February 20th Tax Appeal Deadline
- Congratulations to Attorney Stan Maslona on receiving full economic damages for his client.
- O’Connell, Attmore & Morris, LLC is pleased to announce the addition of four new attorneys to our firm.
- OAM Employment Group Partner Wins Dismissal of Discrimination Action Filed Against State Contractor
- It is with deepest regret that we announce the passing of our friend, colleague and partner, Gary Attmore.
- OAM Preserves Favorable Ruling for Client
- OAM Partners Obtain Summary Judgment Ruling In Favor of Insurance Carrier In Crumbling Concrete Actions
- OAM Partners Present Premises Liability Seminar
- OAM Attorneys Attend Cannabis Insurance Conference
- OAM Partner Wins Trial for Common Interest Ownership Community Board of Directors
accounting Appeal Attorney BFDH Business car CATIC CBA claim Connecticut Connecticut Supreme Court copyright Court CUIPA CUTPA defense Diane Mokriski discrimination FDCC foreclosure Foxwoods Hartford insurance jury law Lawyer litigation Maslona Massachusetts Michael D. O'Connell Michael O'Connell mock trial O'Connell OAM OAMLAW Partners Plaintiff property real estate Supreme Court Susan Miller trademark vehicle West Springfield YALE